Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Movies

It's a Wonderful Life Stinks! There I said it. I know that the pre-color movie/TV generations are probably losing their collective minds at that statement but calm down. The obvious best Christmas movie, Christmas Vacation, instead of being depressed 98% of the time like in It's a Wonderful Life. Even the happy moment at the end of the movie is not as good because of its lack of color. Christmas vacation captures it all. It is full of one liners that tend to be repeated throughout the Christmas season. Clark deals with financial problems, you have the crazy guy that somehow makes the movie better(cousin Eddie).

Other than that Merry Christmas everyone. I am going to try to change my life. I eat the wrong foods and hate working out. I feel like it is so cliche to do this on New Years, so i am doing it on Christmas instead. Is that too cliche? I want to post my progress/setbacks everything along the way. if there are any suggestions please let me know. I have a specific diet plan i need to follow which consists of high protein snack first thing in the morning no more than 100ish calories. then i get ready and have a healthy breakfast. Every two hours i have to have another 100 calorie snack with a healthy lunch/ dinner mixed in as well not to exceed 1200-1500 calories in a day. If i find anything that works i will post it here. I will also probably post the disasters as well. So far its a lot of yogurt and cottage cheese. I need to diversify, quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment